David and I went to my 28 week appointment Monday and everything looked great. I have included some of the 4-d ultrasound pictures. I think she looks super cute!!! (But of course, I am her mom!) She kept her hands by her face most of the time and in one of these pictures you can see her holding her foot up by her face. On the fourth picture she has her eye open if you look really close. I think she may be a finger sucker when she gets here because in this and the last ultrasound she sucked on her fingers. (Not her thumb but her fingers!! That's what I did and so mom has been buying pacifiers like crazy!!) The very last picture is not very good of her face but I love how you can see her hands all folded up so cute! I put the picture of her leg and foot on here so that you could see how LONG her legs are!! Maybe she'll have her daddy's height!! David and I think that she has my checks and nose and his forehead and lips. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment