Monday, June 29, 2009

McGehee Baby Shower

Check out that cake!! It's big enough to be a wedding cake!!
My grandmothers.....keep mom in your prayers that she will be better soon. Or at least find out that she is not contagious!! It's killing her/me that she can't be around me right now!
The 3 Amigos....I think I might could use that green facial mask right about now!!! (Does it reduce puffiness?)
It's almost like the 3 trimesters of pregnancy! (Heather just started her 3rd trimester.)
Mrs. Karen and me!! I love how she matches Kaleigh's room with me!! Is this not the cutest watermelon bowl you have ever see?


These are some pictures from our McGehee Baby Shower yesterday. We got lots of great gifts and I enjoyed getting to hang out with some of the family I don't get to see that often. Thanks to everyone involved with planning the shower. We love and appreciate you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a good shower and alot of fun! Wish I could have been there. I can't believe you and David will be parents in a month! I'm thinking about you guys!!! Love both of you!

    ReplyDelete