Monday, June 15, 2009

New addition to Kaleigh's room


Mrs. Rena painted Kaleigh's name over her crib yesterday. I love it and think it adds so much to the room. Hopefully the room will be completed in the next few weeks and I can post a picture of the finished product. I went to the Doctor today and everything is still going good. Just six weeks to go and I am getting very excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. it is so pretty! i am going to need so much help decorating, you are way more creative than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Holly!! I'll help you!!

    However, this picture does not do it justice. I'm not sure why my pictures look so bad on the blog! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name over the bed! Can't wait to see the finished product. I cant believe it is only 6 more weeks!!!! WE are so excited!! I find out a week from monday what we are having!!

    ReplyDelete